Here are some new changes:
– Puzzle in the game (similar to mine sweeper).
– Mini map (Could be turned off in the lobby settings. “M” key to switch between minimap and full-screen map)
– Interface keyboard navigation system of the main menu (for the gamepad support. It will be released soon)
– “Random character” option in the Multiplayer settings
– Localization of the last features
– First start localization bug fix
– Minor bug fixes
You can detect safe rooms before you go in them by using the color of the rooms’ names.
Blue – None of the 4 next rooms have the traps
Green – 1 next room has a trap
Yellow – 2 of the next rooms have the traps
Purple – 3 of the next rooms have the traps
Red – All of the 4 next rooms have the traps
(Traps that are activated when door is open are not counted)
Thanks for your support! New traps will be released with the next Update.
Steam Group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/room710games